- This is a reminder of the Gabe P. Allen Uniform Policy as approved by the Dallas Independent School District. All students must adhere to the mandatory uniform policy.
- Pants - Navy Blue, khaki, or black pants or shorts worn with a belt.
- Shirt-White or Powered Blue collared shirts-tucked in at all times. Turtlenecks are acceptable.
- Navy blue, khaki or black skirts, skorts, shorts, or pants worn with a belt.
- Shirt-White or collar blouses/shirt. Turtlenecks are acceptable.
- Students must wear athletic shoes, loafers, dress shoes, or other closed-toe, closed-heel shoes. Closed-toe and open-heel mules are allowed.
Jackets, Cardigans, Sweaters:
- If the jacket, cardigan or sweater is going to be worn in the classroom they must be solid navy, solid black, solid white, solid khaki.
The followings items are unacceptable.
- Logos on Shirts
- Sweat pants
- Wind pants
- Shirts without a collar
- Shoes with skates
- Jeans on any other day than Friday (with Spirit shirt)
On Fridays, students may wear jeans with a belt ONLY if worn with a Gabe P. Allen Spirit shirt. If not, the students must follow the above uniform policy. Friday is NOT a free dress day.
For more information please visit: http://www.dallasisd.org/Page/31